At Deanta, we value the importance of protecting your privacy and personal data. To ensure transparency and security, our privacy statement as set forth below will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data processed by us.
Types of information we collect
At Deanta we collect, process or use personal data such as your name, telephone number, email address, job title and company when you subscribe to our newsletter, download an ebook or whitepaper, request a demo, respond to a survey, apply for a job, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We also collect information about your visit to our website, such as your browser type, your IP address and the referring website. Such data, typically collected using web cookies, web or email pixels and similar tools, provide information about your browsing actions and patterns and do not identify you as an individual. Popular browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies.
To opt-out you can download the browser plugin “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” here.
To opt-out please visit Google’s Ads Settings.
Purposes of data collection
All the data collected is used to follow up with you after correspondence and improve our website and marketing programs to personalise your experience and deliver the type of content and offerings which you are most interested in.
Access to your information
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
Links to other websites
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email unless you have given your prior consent.
Trends in Academic Publishing 2022 – Prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Deanta or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Deanta containing developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Trends in Academic Publishing Survey Free Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Deanta accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 7 March 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 8 March 2020.
- The winner will receive a ReMarkable 2, next generation paper tablet.
- Deanta accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before Friday 10 March 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Deanta within 14 days of being notified by Deanta, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Deanta shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Deanta shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Deanta by post.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 10 March 2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Deanta, 8 The Seapoint Building, 44-45 Clontarf Road, Clontarf, Co. Dublin
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Deanta retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner consents to the use by Deanta, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw, for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Deanta reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by Irish law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Rights and contact information
If at any time you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us and rectify or delete your personal data, you can send your request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
8 The Seapoint Building
44–45 Clontarf Road